|Updated version of i60 but now includes USB 2.0 interface and SCSI connector is SCSI II style instead of the older SCSI 1.
|This is the version that is included with VRS 4.2
|Kofax stopped selling this product March 31, 2009. It may be possible to purchase an Adrenaline 650 board from a reseller who still has inventory.
The Adrenaline 650 is a full height PCI board (3.25 in. [8.2 cm] High x 4.75 in. [12.2 cm] Long) with a wide-SCSI connector and is used to control mid-volume to high-speed production document scanners.
This Adrenaline board does not include a license for AIPE. You must either purchase an Adrenaline 650i or a separate AIPE license. Purchasing a VRS Workgroup or Production License includes an AIPE license.
|New features in VRS 4.2 (refer to the Release Notes here)
- Desktop Productivity features that give you the ability to scan directly from an email application, your Windows Desktop, or Windows Explorer
- Expanded support for blank page detection and deletion
- Improvements to the Advanced Clarity and Auto Orientation features
- Improved support for Windows Vista
- Support for bar code recognition, endorsing, and compression formats with TWAIN-based scanning applications.. The VRS TWAIN driver in VRS 4.2 is now TWAIN 1.9 Compliant.
- Expanded support for image storage and compression formats with ImageControls-based scanning applications
Ascent Capture 7.0 and 7.5 Users: A licensed copy of VRS 4.20 must be installed in order for this scanner to work properly.
|SCSI cable used to connect a SCSI III device/host to a SCSI II host/device. The SCSI II connector is an HD 50 style connector while the SCSI III connector is an HD 68 style connector.
|Licensed version of VRS Professional for Desktop type scanners. AIPE is not included. If AIPE is required a licensed version of VRS for Workgroup or Production scanners should be purchased. Does not include an Adrenaline board.