New features with VRS Elite:
- Multi-core Support allows VRS to maintain rated speeds for production scanners
- Auto Profile allows users to train VRS to apply multiple profiles during batch scanning
- Device Health enables VRS to gather statiscial data about hardware exceptions such as paper jams, mispicks, multifeeds, stretched images, streaks, and weakening lamps
- Intelligent Halftone optimizes picture/text documents for bitonal scanning
- Edge Fill improves appearance of irregular shaped documents or folded corners
- Merge Sides combines duplex documents into a single image
- Content Based Deskew gives users the option to deskew images based on content of edge-detection
- Improved Hole Fill fills in both circular and rectangular hole punches while scanning in any color mode
Add-on features available with VRS License Server:
- Support for Client /Server centrally manages VRS licenses, VRS profiles, and auto profile data with distributed scanners
- Device Health with Kofax Monitor reports scan stations experiencing excessive scanner errors real-time
- Easily Deploy VRS using the MSI installer for VRS client/server environments
Supported Operating Systems: To use VRS with Windows Vista or Windows 7, your scanner must have a Vista or Windows 7-certified driver. Check with the manufacturer to confirm that your scanner will work with these operating systems.
|Licensed version of VRS Elite for Mid-Volume and High-Volume Production scanners. AIPE license is included. Enhanced Bar Code (EBC) scan-time license is also included.