|The Canon DR-G2090 includes VRS software.
Scanners sold in the US will automatically grant VRS Professional features:
DR-G2090 scanners sold in other regions will automatically grant a VRS Basic license.
- Auto Orientation minimize document prep by automatically rotating images based on content
- Auto Contrast and Intelligent Cleanup advanced binarization for optimal image quality on a broad range of document types
- Hole fill removes hole punches from scanned images
- Auto Color Detection dramatically reduce the size of scanned documents by detecting color based on the image content
- Color Smoothing improves overall appearance and reduce document sizes for color images
- Color background removal drop out background color when it doesn't add context to the scanned image
- Blank Page detection detect and delete blank pages based on image content in any color mode. Bleed-through detection eliminates false-positives especially with thin paper.
- Enhanced Barcode Detection (1D and 2D decoding) scan time decoding of 1D and 2D barcodes in any color mode
New in VRS 5.2:
- Desktop Productivity simplifies scanning directly from frequently used Microsoft Office applications or Windows Explorer with a single mouse click.
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Word
- Windows Explorer
- Expanded Support for Digital Annotation with all software VRS scanners including devices without an imprinter
- Enhanced Auto Orientation allows you to ignore analysis of page margins to eliminate rotation errors
Supported Operating Systems: To scan with Software VRS on Windows 8.x and 10, your scanner must have a Windows 8.x or 10 -certified ISIS driver. Check with the device manufacturer to confirm that your scanner will work with these operating systems.
|Licensed version of VRS Elite for Departmental and Low-Volume scanners. AIPE license is included. Enhanced Bar Code (EBC) scan-time license is also included.